- 1/2 Lb. Rotelle macaroni*
- 1 C. 8 oz. Italian salad dressing
- 1 C. Sliced mushrooms
- 1 C. Pitted ripe olives sliced
- 1/2 C. Roasted red pepper cut into strips or cubes
- 3 Medium Tomatoes sliced or diced
- 3 Hard-cooked eggs sliced, optional
- 1 C. Artichoke hearts halved or diced
- 1/4 Lb. Thinly sliced salami or pepperoni
- 1/4 Lb. Provolone or mozzarella cheese cut into strips or cubes
Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain and rinse with cold water until completely cool.
In large bowl, combine 2/3 cup of Italian salad dressing, mushrooms, olives and red pepper. Add macaroni and toss well.
Arrange macaroni mixture, tomatoes, artichokes, salami and cheese; chill.
Just before serving, drizzle with remaining dressing.
*Substitution: Use ½ Lb. ziti or medium shell macaroni.