Thai Peanut Pasta Salad
This is a recipe you’ll love if you’re a novice cook like me, but still want to enjoy an amazing Asian inspired dish on a time crunch! While there are measurements involved, you can really use as much or as little of everything as you want. (It also makes it really difficult to mess up!)
Recipes courtesy of San-J International, Inc.
- Salt to taste
- 1 lb. Gluten free pasta or your favorite pasta
- 1 English seedless cucumber thinly sliced
- 1 Yellow bell pepper seeded and diced
- 2 C. Grape tomatoes halved
- 3/4 C. Thai Peanut Sauce
- 1/4 C. Fresh cilantro chopped
- Black pepper freshly ground (to taste)
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water.
Combine pasta with the cucumber, yellow bell pepper and tomatoes in a large bowl.
Pour the Thai Peanut Sauce over the pasta and vegetables and stir to coat. Add cilantro and stir. Taste and add extra Thai Peanut Sauce, salt or pepper, if desired.