Mediterranean Pasta Salad
- 2/3 C. Rotini pasta cooked and cooled
- 1/4 C. Roasted red peppers cut into strips
- 2 Tbsp. Black olives sliced
- 1/4 C. Artichoke hearts quartered
- 6 Cucumbers cut in half, scoop the seeds and cut into ½ moons
- 3 Tbsp. Carrots julienned
- 2 oz. Roasted red pepper dressing
- 1 C. Baby arugula
- 1/4 C. Feta cheese small cubes
- 3-4 Slices Red onion thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp. Capers drained
- Crispy Pita strips as needed
Toss first 6 ingredients with dressing and set aside. Use more dressing as needed.
Place baby arugula on plate and top with pasta and vegetables.
Garnish attractively with feta cheese, red onion, capers and crispy Pita strips.
Recipe furnished by Chelten House Products, Inc.