Chinese Chicken Pasta Salad
- 1 C. Salad dressing or mayonnaise
- 2 Tbs. Reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 Tsp. Ground Ginger
- 1/4 Tsp. Hot pepper sauce optional
- 3 C. 8-oz. pasta of your choice, cooked, drained rotini or angel hair are good choices
- 2 C. Chopped cooked chicken
- 1 C. each Chopped red pepper and snow pea pods
- 1/4 C. Sliced green onion
Mix salad dressing, soy sauce and seasonings in large bowl.
Add remaining ingredients; mix lightly.
Refrigerate several hours or overnight.
Nutrition Information Per Servings: 470 calories, 16g fat, 40mg cholestrol, 360mg sodium, 60g carbohydrates, 3g dietary fiber, 20g protein.