Servings: 6 servings
Calories: 390 kcal
- 1/4 C. Spoonable salad dressing or mayonnaise
- 1/2 C. Chunky salsa
- 4 Each Large flour tortilla 10”
- 1/8 Lb. 4 oz. Smoked turkey or roast beef, sliced
- 1/2 C. 4 oz. Shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 C. Shredded lettuce
- Mix salad dressing and salsa. Spread on tortilla. Top with meat, cheese and lettuce; roll up. Wrap each tortilla in plastic wrap and refrigerate.
- Variation: For hot roll-ups; prepare as directed, omitting lettuce. Wrap each tortilla in paper towel. Microwave each tortilla on HIGH 1 minute to 1 minute 15 seconds or until thoroughly heated.
Nutrition Information Per Serving: 390 calories, 16g fat, 35mg cholesterol, 1060mg sodium, 42g carbohydrate, 1g dietary fiber, 17g protein.
Spicy Maryland Style Crab Cakes May 1, 2015
The South Meets Italy with Bacon and Barbecue Chicken Pizza December 20, 2016
Holiday Turkey with a Twist November 15, 2018