Servings: 6 servings
Calories: 390 kcal
- 1/4 C. Spoonable salad dressing or mayonnaise
- 1/2 C. Chunky salsa
- 4 Each Large flour tortilla 10”
- 1/8 Lb. 4 oz. Smoked turkey or roast beef, sliced
- 1/2 C. 4 oz. Shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 C. Shredded lettuce
- Mix salad dressing and salsa. Spread on tortilla. Top with meat, cheese and lettuce; roll up. Wrap each tortilla in plastic wrap and refrigerate.
- Variation: For hot roll-ups; prepare as directed, omitting lettuce. Wrap each tortilla in paper towel. Microwave each tortilla on HIGH 1 minute to 1 minute 15 seconds or until thoroughly heated.
Nutrition Information Per Serving: 390 calories, 16g fat, 35mg cholesterol, 1060mg sodium, 42g carbohydrate, 1g dietary fiber, 17g protein.
My Journey through a Bottle… of Ranch Salad Dressing September 4, 2014
Go Mad Over these Dips! March 7, 2018