Ranch Taco Chicken Salad
- 1 Lb. Boneless skinless chicken breasts sliced
- 1 Tbls. Each Oil and chili powder or Mexican seasoning
- 1 16 Oz. Pkg. Salad greens
- 1 8Oz. Jar Salsa
- 1 C. Fat-free ranch dressing
- 1 C. 4 Oz. Shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1/2 C. Crushed baked tortilla chips
Heat oil and chili powder in large non-stick skillet, add chicken and cook on medium high-heat 8 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
Toss chicken mixture, greens, salsa, dressing and cheese in large bowl. Top with crushed chips before serving.