Thai Spicy Chicken Salad
- 4 Chicken Breasts boneless, skinless
- 1 Cup Chili Garlic Sauce
- 1 Large carrot cut into 3” matchsticks
- 1/4 Red Cabbage very finely sliced (about 1 Cup)
- 20 Snow peas sliced
- 1 Cup Edamame soybeans frozen, boiled for about 2 minutes then cooled.
- 3 Cups Thai rice noodles cooked as per package instructions (about 100g dry)
- 1 Tbsp Black sesame seeds to garnish
- 1/2 Cup Lemon Ginger Sesame Dressing
Marinate the Chicken breasts in the chili garlic sauce overnight in a sealed plastic bag.
Grill the chicken breasts or oven roast at 400°F until fully cooked, allow to cool before slicing.
Combine all other ingredients in a mixing bowl and allow it to sit refrigerated for about 30 minutes before adding the chicken. Toss and serve.
Recipe courtesy of Bay Valley Foods.