Indonesian Chicken and Rice Salad
- 1 lb. Boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 C. Fat-free plain yogurt
- 1/2 Tsp. Curry powder
- 3 C. Torn escarole leaves
- 2 C. Cooked rice
- 1/2 C. Sliced green onions
- 1/2 Small red bell pepper chopped
- 1 C. Red and green seedless grapes halved
- 1 can 8 oz. Crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 C. Seedless golden raisins
- 1/3 C. Thai peanut dressing and sauce
- 1/4 C. Fat-free raspberry vinaigrette
- 1/4 C. Honey-roasted cashews
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Spray a metal rack with nonstick coating spray and place on a foil-lined baking sheet. Arrange chicken breasts on rack.
Combine yogurt and curry powder. Spread half of yogurt mixture over chicken.
Cover and refrigerate remaining yogurt mixture.
Bake chicken at 350° F. for 15 minutes. Turn chicken over and spread with reserved yogurt mixture. Bake for 10-15 minutes more or until no longer pink in center. Cut chicken into strips.
Divide escarole evenly among four salad plates.
Combine rice, onions, red pepper, grapes, pineapple and chicken. Arrange one-fourth of mixture on each plate.
Sprinkle with cashews. Combine Thai dressing and vinaigrette. Serve with salad.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving: 532 calories, 9g fat, 15% of calories from fat, 2g saturated fat, 66mg cholesterol, 500mg sodium, 78g carbohydrate, 4g (or 17% of daily value) fiber, 35g protein, 1303 IU (or 26%) Vitamin A, 30mg (or 50%) Vitamin C, 135mg (or 14%) calcium, 4mg (or 20%) Iron