Servings: 4 Servings
- 1 ½ cups leftover mashed potatoes
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup flour
- ¼ cup cheese
- ¼ cup chopped leftover turkey
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients, add salt and pepper.
- Lay on a flour board and cut into squares.
- Fry in a skillet or bake with butter.
- Serve with green beans and almond salad with Italian dressing.
Buffalo goes bleu March 16, 2017
That’s a wrap! Now make it a Southwestern one March 29, 2016
My Journey through a Bottle… of Ranch Salad Dressing September 4, 2014