Deli-Garden Sandwich Round
- 1/2 C. Spoonable salad dressing or mayonnaise
- 1/4 C. Cucumber seeded and finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp. Basil leaves dried and crushed
- 1 Loaf 1½ Lbs. Round sourdough bread
- 6 Slices each Salami American cheese and roasted turkey
- 6 rings each Green and red bell pepper red onion
Mix salad dressing, cucumber and basil; refrigerate.
Cut slice from top of bread loaf; remove center, leaving 1/2-inch shell. (Discard removed bread.)
Layer salami, green bell pepper, half of salad dressing mixture, cheese, onions, remaining salad dressing mixture, turkey and red bell pepper.
Cover with top of bread loaf. Wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight. Cut into six wedges to serve.
Nutrition Information Per Serving: 480 calories, 23g fat, 55mg cholesterol, 1450mg sodium, 55g carbohydrate, 3g dietary fiber, 19g protein.