Cool Sunshine Salad
- 1/2 C. Light French salad dressing
- 1/4 C. Creamy Italian salad dressing
- In a small bowl whisk dressings together until smooth. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before using.
- 1 Head Romaine lettuce washed and thinly shredded
- 6 slices Cantaloupe
- 6 Strawberries stems and caps removed
- 1 C. Blueberries rinsed and stemmed
- 6 oz. Sharp cheddar cheese grated
Divide shredded lettuce equally among 6 plates, mounding lettuce in the center of the plate.
Arrange cantaloupe slices along edges of plates.
Halve strawberries and place a half at each end of cantaloupes.
Arrange a cluster of blueberries and a small mound of shredded cheddar cheese on edge of plate opposite of cantaloupe.
Drizzle dressing lightly over all.