Which wing will you bring?
Question one: What party is complete without a tasty platter of wings? Answer: NONE! Question two: What flavor of wings should you make? Answer: it’s a tough choice, but below are five of our favorite wing flavors along with their recipes. Take a look:
1. First we’ve got the classic hot wing. This is one for your traditionalists who like a punch of flavor. It’s a simple recipe that will make all your wing lovers happy. All you need is hot sauce and butter and you’re set! Recipe from Franks Red Hot here.
2. Next we have a creative cocktail wing. This one is for your friends who are adventurous and want to try something new. There’s a lot to this wonderful wing so we’ve got a video to help you out. You’ll need cocktail sauce, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, bay leaves, water, sugar, salt, hot sauce and butter. The recipe for these baked wings is here.
3. Third is the ranch dressing wing. This is one for people who want to branch out but also want to know that they’re going to love what they pick up. It has a hot pepper sauce in it so it still has a little kick of heat. For this one you’ll need butter, paprika, hot pepper sauce, ranch dressing and seasoning and vinegar. Full recipe from Hidden Valley is located here.
4. Our fourth wing is the Italian inspired wing. This is for the friend who doesn’t like a lot of spice. This is one of the tamer wings on the menu and is made with Italian salad dressing, basil leaves, flour, salt and pepper. If you’ve ever marinated chicken in Italian dressing, you know how good these are bound to be! Recipe here.
5. Finally there’s the Caesar wing. This is another milder wing, but still with a lot of flavor and only a few ingredients. This recipe calls for Caesar salad dressing, parmesan cheese and pepper. On the heat scale, we’d put this one at a one. Great for kids and adults alike. Find the full recipe here.
Of course, don’t forget to serve all of these alongside some ranch or bleu cheese and with some vegetables to help with the heat.
Now we want to know, what’s your favorite kind of wing?