Sultan of Polska
Grilling and summer are synonymous and this recipe is perfect for both. It has the perfect amount of kick to satisfy your need for a little heat.
Recipe courtesy of Tulkoff Food Products, Inc.
- 4 Tbsp. Garlic French fry sauce
- 1 Med. White onion
- 4 Lg. Polska kielbasa
- 4 Med. Jalapeño peppers
- 4 Hoagie buns or durable hot dog buns
- ½ C. Grated Parmesan cheese
- Chipotle chili aioli per taste
- Salt per taste
- Pepper (per taste
Finely dice the onion and jalapeño peppers.
Fire up the grill (gas or charcoal).
In a sauté pan, mix 2 Tbsp. of the garlic sauce, onions and peppers until onions are translucent and peppers are tender. Remove from heat and stir in Parmesan cheese, and salt and pepper to taste.
Grill kielbasa. Spread remaining garlic sauce on the buns and toast on the grill.
- To serve, place kielbasa on toasted bun and top with chipotle chili aioli and pepper and onion mixture.
Courtesy of Tulkoff Food Products, Inc. for recipe and photograph.