- 2 lbs. ground lamb
- 1/2 cup garlic mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup crumbled reduced fat feta cheese
- 1/2 cup plain panko bread crumbs
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh rosemary
- Preheat oven to 425°. Combine ground lamb, garlic mayonnaise, cheese, bread crumbs, parsley and rosemary in large bowl. Shape into 16 meatballs.
- Arrange meatballs on rimmed baking sheet. Bake 15 minutes or until meatballs are done.
Tip: For a great sandwich, serve meatballs in pita pockets with this quick tzatziki sauce. Combine 1/3 cup garlic mayonnaise, 1/4 cup grated or diced cucumber and 1 tablespoon lemon juice in a small bowl.
Recipe courtesy of Hellmann's
My Journey through a Bottle… of Ranch Salad Dressing September 4, 2014
Go Mad Over these Dips! March 7, 2018