- 2 lbs. ground lamb
- 1/2 cup garlic mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup crumbled reduced fat feta cheese
- 1/2 cup plain panko bread crumbs
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh rosemary
Preheat oven to 425°. Combine ground lamb, garlic mayonnaise, cheese, bread crumbs, parsley and rosemary in large bowl. Shape into 16 meatballs.
Arrange meatballs on rimmed baking sheet. Bake 15 minutes or until meatballs are done.
Tip: For a great sandwich, serve meatballs in pita pockets with this quick tzatziki sauce. Combine 1/3 cup garlic mayonnaise, 1/4 cup grated or diced cucumber and 1 tablespoon lemon juice in a small bowl.
Recipe courtesy of Hellmann's