Servings: 8 servings
- 1 Pkg. 11-oz. Refrigerated baking powder biscuits
- 1 Pkg. 6-oz. Corn chips, crushed
- 1 C. 8-oz. Sour cream
- 1 Bottle 8-oz. Creamy Italian dressing
- 1 1/2 Tbs. Flour
- 2 1/2 C. cooked ground beef, turkey or chicken
- 1 Can 4-oz. Chopped green chilies, drained
- 1/3 C. Sliced ripe olives
- Shredded lettuce
- Shredded cheese
- chopped tomatoes
- chopped onions
- chopped green peppers
- sliced olives
Preheat over to 400°
Pat biscuits into bottom of jellyroll pan (15 1/2" x 10 1/2" x 1").
Sprinkle with corn chips, mounding on both sides.
Bake 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, in large bowl, blend sour cream, creamy Italian dressing and flour
Add turkey, chilies and olives. Spread evenly on crust, leaving 1-inch border.
Bake an additional 7 minutes or until edges are brown.
Garnish with suggested toppings; cut into squares to serve.
* Suggested Toppings: Shredded lettuce and cheese; chopped tomatoes, onions, green pepper; sliced olives.