Louisiana Rice Salad with Shrimp & Avocado
- 1 1/2 C. Shrimp cooked, shelled and deveined
- 1 Lime for juice and zest
- 1 Small clove garlic crushed
- 1 Tbs. Light soy sauce
- 6 C. Cooked rice
- 1 Bottle 8 oz Light French salad dressing
- 1 Avocado peeled and thinly sliced
In a small bowl, combine shrimp, lime zest and juice, garlic and soy sauce. Marinate for 30 minutes.
Place rice in a large bowl. Add shrimp mixture and toss to combine.
Add French salad dressing and toss until well coated.
Spoon rice salad in the middle. Top with avocado slices as a garnish.