Curried Ham, Broccoli & Corn Salad
- 1 Large Bunch Broccoli including stems, steamed until tender-crisp
- 1 16 oz. Can Whole kernel corn
- 1 12 oz. Package Cooked ham, cut into julienne strips
- 1 C. Light mayonnaise
- 1 Orange for zest and juice
- 1 Tbls. Curry powder
- 1 Tbls. Worcestershire sauce
- 8 Orange slices for garnish
- Cut large stems from broccoli into 1-inch pieces and reserve. Cut broccoli flowerettes into bite-size pieces and place in a large bowl. Add corn and ham and toss until combined.
To the large bowl of a food processor, add the broccoli stem pieces and process until finely chopped, add mayonnaise, orange zest and juice, curry powder and Worcestershire sauce. Process until smooth.
Pour over salad mixture and toss until evenly coated. Garnish with orange slices, if desired.