Sesame Ginger Chicken Salad
- 1 10-oz. Pkg.Spring mix or Euro mix greens
- 1 4-oz. Can Mandarin oranges
- 2 Boneless skinless chicken breasts
- ½ C. Sliced honey glazed almonds
- 1 C. Sesame Ginger Dressing & Sauce divided
- Chow mein noodles optional for garnish
Place chicken breasts in microwave dish. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Pour ¼ - ½ cup of sesame ginger Dressing & Sauce; cover. Microwave 6 – 8 minutes, depending on thickness of chicken (when cut, there should be no red showing). Let rest.
In shallow bowl, mix lettuce, mandarin oranges and almonds. Toss lightly with remaining sesame ginger Dressing & Sauce (use more if needed). Slice or cube chicken breasts. Add to top of salad. Sprinkle with additional almonds or chow mein noodles for garnish.
Recipe and photographs provided by Litehouse, Inc.