This is by far the easiest lunch you can make! The kick of salsa with the creaminess of the mayonnaise is irresistible and will make even the pickiest of eaters wanting more.
- 1/4 cup Spoonable salad dressing or mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Chunky salsa
- 4 Large flour tortilla 10"
- 1/8 lb. Smoked turkey or roast beef sliced
- 1/2 cup Shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup Shredded lettuce
- Mix salad dressing and salsa. Spread on tortilla. Top with meat, cheese and lettuce; roll up. Wrap each tortilla in plastic wrap and refrigerate.
Variation: For hot roll-ups; prepare as directed, omitting lettuce. Wrap each tortilla in paper towel. Microwave each tortilla on HIGH 1 minutes to 1 minute 15 seconds or until thoroughly heated.