Reuben Salad – Salad a Day Contest Winner
Salad a Day Contest Winner -- Recipe: Reuben Salad
- 1 C. shredded green cabbage
- 3/4 C. warm sauerkraut; drained
- 1/2 tsp. caraway seed
- 1 1/2 C. warm corned beef; cut into 1/2 inch strips
- 1/2 C. shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/4 C. Thousand Island salad dressing
- 1/2 C. rye croutons*
- *Can make croutons by toasting rye bread and cutting into cubes
- In a large mixing bowl add cabbage, sauerkraut, caraway seed, corned beef, Swiss cheese, and dressing.
- Stir to combine.
- Place on large plate and top with croutons.
Spicy Maryland Style Crab Cakes May 1, 2015
The South Meets Italy with Bacon and Barbecue Chicken Pizza December 20, 2016
Holiday Turkey with a Twist November 15, 2018