Grilled Fruit Salad – Salad a Day Contest Winner
Salad a Day Contest Winner -- Recipe: Grilled Fruit Salad
Servings: 4 Servings
- 4 peaches peeled, pit removed and sliced in half
- 2 bananas sliced in half long ways
- 4 slices pineapple canned or fresh
- 1 slice watermelon 1/2-3/4 inch thick
- 1/4 C. orange ginger dressing divided
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- Brush all fruit with dressing and place on grill. Grill on each side several minutes until grill marks appear.
- Remove, cool and cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Drizzle remaining dressing and honey over fruit.
- Sprinkle on cinnamon over fruit and toss. Served chilled.
Spicy Maryland Style Crab Cakes May 1, 2015
The South Meets Italy with Bacon and Barbecue Chicken Pizza December 20, 2016
Ginger-Filled Holidays December 13, 2018