Grilled Fruit Salad – Salad a Day Contest Winner
Salad a Day Contest Winner -- Recipe: Grilled Fruit Salad
Servings: 4 Servings
- 4 peaches peeled, pit removed and sliced in half
- 2 bananas sliced in half long ways
- 4 slices pineapple canned or fresh
- 1 slice watermelon 1/2-3/4 inch thick
- 1/4 C. orange ginger dressing divided
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- Brush all fruit with dressing and place on grill. Grill on each side several minutes until grill marks appear.
- Remove, cool and cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Drizzle remaining dressing and honey over fruit.
- Sprinkle on cinnamon over fruit and toss. Served chilled.
Fat Facts and Fallacies about Dressings and Sauces May 22, 2013
The easiest way to impress your guests: Ranch Veggie Bruschetta December 22, 2015
The Breakout Star: Mayonnaise November 20, 2017