St. Louis Lambert International Airport is served by:
Southern Airways Express
Delta Air Lines Discount
Delta Air Lines is offering special discounted* airfares for ADS Meeting attendees. Discounts vary, depending on the class of ticket purchased, up to 10% off the fare for both domestic and international travel.
To take advantage of these travel discounts for both domestic and international travel:
- Visit the Delta Airlines website and click the Advanced Search link at the bottom of the “Book a Trip.”
- Complete the required fields and enter meeting code “ NM3DA “.
- You may also call Delta Meeting Network® Reservations at 1-800-328-1111, Monday – Friday, 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. Central Time. (Please use the same phone number to make changes to an existing Delta Meetings Network reservation.)
*Please note the following:
- NOT ALL FARES ARE ELIGIBLE FOR A DISCOUNT.
- Fare rules will determine eligibility.
- Discounts vary, depending on the class of ticket purchased, and apply to round trip travel only.
- For domestic programs, the two lowest class tickets (X & V) are not eligible for a discount.
- Not valid with other discounts, certificates, coupons, or promotional offers.
- One free name change per passenger and additional name changes permitted at $200 USD / $200 CAD on select fares. (Domestic travel only)
- One free name change per passenger and additional name changes permitted at $175 USD / $175 CAD on select fares. (International travel only)
Free shuttle service is provided by all rental car companies to off-airport facilities. Pickup locations:
- T1 outside exit 17
- T2 outside exit 12
Limousine and Courtesy Vehicles
Passengers may arrange transportation from STL with onsite shuttle and ground transportation companies located on the ground level of the terminal.
Weather & Dress
May in St. Louis
Temperatures are typically in the low to mid 70s, with evening temperatures in the low 50s. Business casual attire is appropriate for all business sessions and social activities during the Technical Meeting.