Benefits of Membership in the Association for Dressings and Sauces
The Association for Dressings and Sauces (ADS) is THE trade association representing manufacturers of dressing, sauce and condiment products and suppliers of ingredients, packaging, equipment and services. A membership with ADS unites you with manufacturers and suppliers, domestic, international and global, who are already taking advantage of the many benefits ADS has to offer.
Why should your company consider a membership with ADS? Here are just a few reasons shared by our members:
- ADS serves as an advocate and singular voice for the industry, providing input on legislative, regulatory and trade issues, such as food safety, nutrition labeling, energy, obesity and food additives.
- Action Alerts keep ADS members informed of breaking issues and solicit input on critical topics.
- Through ADS’ Technical Program, members share their expertise on a variety of industry-specific topics including packaging, food safety, emulsions and quality.
- Through ADS as the vehicle for knowledge sharing, members have access to up-to-date and comprehensive Technical Manuals and other materials containing guidelines and best practices for the industry. ADS also sponsors vital Industry research to assist members in their day-to-day activities and with regulators or other publics.
- ADS’ Consumer Awareness Program reaches out to consumers and the media through targeted promotion activities with a goal of increasing consumption and ultimately sales of salad dressings and sauces. ADS also keeps members informed of key industry trends enabling them to react quickly to shifting consumer expectations.
- ADS acts as a catalyst for the exchange of ideas and development of solutions. The Association provides two face-to-face networking and educational events each year; a Technical Meeting in the Spring and a Marketing/Business focused Annual Meeting in the Fall. Members also interact via a variety of committees and task groups depending on their areas of expertise and interest. From emulsions to crisis management, ADS has it covered.